Mayo Clinic created Lucem Health in 2021 with its investor partners Rally Ventures and Commure (a General Catalyst company), along with the founding team. Our mission is to revolutionize care delivery through the practical application of clinical AI; our vision is a world in which clinicians detect problems before they become life threatening and patients get world class care, everywhere.
Our platform connects patient data from varied sources with powerful, clinically focused AI algorithms and other advanced tools. We deliver the insights generated by these tools seamlessly into clinical workflow: to the right stakeholder, in the right place, in the right context, at the right time. And we help clinicians and other stakeholders engage with, understand, trust, and adopt these tools so they see them as valuable partners that support better care and outcomes for patients. Lucem provides AI-enabled software solutions that deliver specific and measurable clinical value propositions and financial benefits to our customers.
Lucem Health’s Market Solutions allow our customers to deliver care more productively and effectively, improve patient outcomes, enable clinicians to practice at their licenses, and more fully utilize their care delivery resources.
Lucem commercializes its Market Solutions software products to provider organizations and to life sciences companies that collaborate with providers to optimize clinical value and outcomes.
The Implementation Manager, Market Solutions, is responsible for managing projects that provision and configure cloud-delivered software solutions for Lucem’s customers. This position requires a technical background in health IT project management, data integration, and cloud computing concepts. The Implementation Manager will work closely with the customer to ensure that their software environment is configured to their specifications, delivered on time and within budget, and with appropriate training for end users.
- Develop and execute strategies to ensure successful implementation of projects.
- Develop and implement best practices for implementation processes, include sales-to-delivery and delivery-to-support handoffs.
- Establish, monitor, and analyze project performance metrics. Configure and deploy appropriate tools, technology, and processes to streamline project status reporting, issue tracking, and stakeholder communications, and promote timely and appropriate follow-up.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Develop and maintain project documentation for the implementation of Lucem solutions at its customers.
- Manage the project team to ensure that all tasks are completed on time and within budget.
- Work with customers to understand their requirements and ensure that the software is configured to their specifications.
- Monitor project progress and provide regular updates to the customer and other stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot any issues that arise during the implementation process.
- Ensure that all customer data is secure and protected.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to the implementation process.
- Provide training and support to customers as needed.
Market and Industry
- Stay up to date on industry trends, and implementation, service delivery and customer success leading practices.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners and vendors.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position is remote and reports to the General Manager, Solutions. Lucem Health is a remote work force that meets face-to-face occasionally to do collaborative work. This position will require occasional travel to customers and prospects, and to Raleigh and Charlotte, North Carolina, or to other cities, for collaboration with other Lucem Health employees.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information technology, computer science, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in software implementation and project management.
- Proven track record of successful project management, including the management of multiple simultaneous projects.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and communicate business & clinical processes and technical concepts with customers.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), presentation, and collaboration skills that enable you to earn trust at all levels, including C-level leadership.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency with project management software.
- Willingness to be hands-on and the ability to succeed without a large support infrastructure.
- A servant leadership mindset: sees the team’s success as their success.