Mayo Clinic created Lucem Health in 2021 with its investor partners Rally Ventures and Commure (a General Catalyst company), along with the founding team. Our mission is to revolutionize care delivery through the practical application of clinical AI; our vision is a world in which clinicians detect problems before they become life threatening and patients get world class care, everywhere.
Our platform connects patient data from varied sources with powerful, clinically focused AI algorithms and other advanced tools. We deliver the insights generated by these tools seamlessly into clinical workflow: to the right stakeholder, in the right place, in the right context, at the right time. And we help clinicians and other stakeholders engage with, understand, trust, and adopt these tools so they see them as valuable partners that support better care and outcomes for patients. Lucem provides AI-enabled software solutions that deliver specific and measurable clinical value propositions and financial benefits to our customers.
Lucem Health’s Market Solutions allow our customers to deliver care more productively and effectively, improve patient outcomes, enable clinicians to practice at their licenses, and more fully utilize their care delivery resources.
Lucem commercializes its Market Solutions software products to provider organizations and to life sciences companies that collaborate with providers to optimize clinical value and outcomes.
The Sales Director, Market Solutions, is responsible for driving sales growth and revenue for Lucem’s Market Solutions business. The Sales Director will initially take direct responsibility for all Market Solutions sales opportunities and may later lead a team of sales representatives. The Sales Director will be responsible for developing and executing a sales strategy, creating relationships with prospective customers, and ensuring that sales goals are met.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy that will drive revenue growth and meet sales goals.
- Own and maintain the business forecasts, providing confidence and predictability to company leadership.
- Identify new customer segments and develop strategies to penetrate them.
- Develop and maintain a sales pipeline and ensure that sales opportunities are tracked and followed up on.
- Collaborate with Marketing to create effective sales presentations and collateral.
- Efficiently identify, qualify, progress, and close sales opportunities.
- Develop engagement plans with clear objectives for all customer/prospect calls and meetings.
- Manage relationships with existing customers and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assist team members at Lucem who participate in sales efforts, helping them to set goals and providing guidance and support.
- Work with sales operations to develop team and organizational goals; determine how to measure and monitor achievement toward those goals.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to optimize lead qualification and scoring.
- Provide support to sales operations with sales training and onboarding.
- Provide support to sales operations for sales enablement activities.
- Develop materials for team, company, and Board meetings.
Market and Industry
- Stay up to date on industry trends and the competitive landscape.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners and vendors.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position is remote and reports to the General Manager, Solutions. Lucem Health is a remote work force that meets face-to-face occasionally to do collaborative work. This position will require occasional travel to customers and prospects, and to Raleigh and Charlotte, North Carolina, or to other cities, for collaboration with other Lucem Health employees.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- 5+ years of sales experience, preferably in healthcare SaaS.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and communicate business & clinical processes and technical concepts with customers.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), presentation, collaboration, and negotiation skills that enable you to earn trust at all levels, including C-level leadership.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency with CRM software and other sales tools.
- Willingness to be hands-on and the ability to succeed without a large support infrastructure.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness with the ability to find answers to questions and deal with objections.
- A servant leadership mindset: sees the team’s success as their success.