Mayo Clinic created Lucem Health in 2021 with its investor partners Rally Ventures and Commure (a General Catalyst company), along with the founding team. Our mission is to revolutionize care delivery through the practical application of clinical AI; our vision is a world in which clinicians detect problems before they become life threatening and patients get world class care, everywhere.
Our platform connects patient data from varied sources with powerful, clinically focused AI algorithms and other advanced tools. We deliver the insights generated by these tools seamlessly into clinical workflow: to the right stakeholder, in the right place, in the right context, at the right time. And we help clinicians and other stakeholders engage with, understand, trust, and adopt these tools so they see them as valuable partners that support better care and outcomes for patients. Lucem provides AI-enabled software solutions that deliver specific and measurable clinical value propositions and financial benefits to our customers.
Join our small, fully-remote healthcare technology company, revolutionizing care delivery through the practical application of clinical AI. We enable clinicians to detect problems before they become life-threatening and ensure world-class care for patients everywhere. Our platform provides AI-enabled software solutions that deliver specific and measurable clinical value and financial benefits to our customers, which include health systems and life sciences companies.
As a Solution Sales Lead, you will play a pivotal role in commercializing our software products to healthcare provider organizations and life sciences companies. You will:
- Manage and respond to inbound inquiries generated by our robust marketing program
- Proactively reach out to leads and organizations that you have developed through your own initiative or through our channel relationships
- Understand customer needs and effectively position our software solutions
- Be responsible for driving sales and building strong relationships with prospects to meet and exceed revenue targets
- Identify new business opportunities, engage with key stakeholders, and effectively communicate the value and benefits of our products, leveraging your knowledge of the healthcare industry and our software solutions.
This role requires a strategic mindset, strong sales acumen, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, target-driven environment. The Solution Sales Lead will collaborate closely with the General Manager of Solutions to achieve revenue targets and contribute to the overall growth of the company.
- Develop a deep understanding of our software solutions and effectively articulate their value proposition to potential customers
- Conduct market research to identify potential customers and build a pipeline of qualified leads
- Proactively reach out to prospects and engage in consultative sales conversations to understand their needs and align our solutions accordingly
- Qualify leads and opportunities through effective discovery calls, assessing customer needs, and determining their fit for our solutions
- Deliver presentations and product demonstrations to showcase the capabilities and benefits of our software solutions
- Collaborate with internal teams, including product management and marketing, to ensure alignment of messaging and strategies
- Utilize CRM software to track and manage sales activities, maintain accurate records, and report on sales metrics
- Continuously update your knowledge of industry trends, the competitive landscape, and healthcare technology advancements
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information technology, healthcare administration, or related field
- 3-5+ years of experience in B2B software sales, preferably in the healthcare provider sector
- Ability to understand and communicate business and clinical processes, as well as technical concepts, effectively to customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently as well as part of a team
- Exceptional negotiation and closing skills, with a focus on building long-term customer relationships
- Passion for delivering innovative solutions that improve patient outcomes
- Servant leadership mindset, valuing team success.
This is a remote position reporting to the General Manager of Solutions. While our workforce is remote, we prefer candidates in the Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota area. Occasional travel to customers, prospects, and our local hubs in Raleigh, North Carolina and New York City, or other cities, may be required for collaboration with other members of the Lucem Health team.